Installing Typemock Isolator Client
The process of installing Typemock Isolator Client is performed by a standard installation wizard. By default, Typemock Isolator Client installs the following components on your computer:
- Visual Studio integration
To install Typemock Isolator Client:
1. Run the Typemock Isolator installer.
2. In the Welcome screen, click Next.
3. In the End-User License Agreement screen, click I Agree.
4. In the Choose Setup Type screen, select one of the following:
- One Click Setup, when you want to install all the components.
- Custom Install, when you want to select which components should be installed. After you selected components, click Next, and in the Ready to install screen, click Next.
5. In the Completing the Setup Wizard, click Finish.